Welcome to Murder Island (Anthro, NSFW, Spoopy)

Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Dave33333  
“No, not at all!” she answered. “If anything, I’d say it fits you just right…if a little tight in certain places, that is.”

She didn’t want to say much, considering the circumstances at hand, but Fluttershy couldn’t help but to notice the way the buttoned shirt and slacks were hugging against Dana’s body, complimenting her figure in more ways then one. It was enough to jar her memory back to the late afternoon, causing her to be just as red in the face as Dash was.

“Oh dear, this is not going to be easy.” she thought to herself. “But I can do this…it’s all for Dashie’s sak-waitwhatdidhejustsay?”

@TheSadScubaDiver

@neutralgrey  
Her mind snapped back to reality the moment she heard that line come from Alexander, causing her to gasp with one of her wings covering over her mouth. “Oh no…” she said with worry, noticing the face Rainbow Dash was making afterwards.

Then she panicked the moment Dashie turned to leave them in a huff. “Oh no! Dashie, wait - he didn’t know!” she said as she hurried to her, a flap of her wings giving her a boost as she attempted to stop Dash with a hug. “Dashie, please don’t be mad at Alex - he really didn’t know! I-If anything, it’s my fault for even bringing those clothes to you in the first place…”

In that brief moment of action, Fluttershy’s skirt rose up from the gust of wind her wings caused, giving Alexander a peak of what lies underneath. It was a tad bit dark to see, but…he could have sworn she wasn’t wearing any type of panties of any sort. Almost as if she forgotten about them the entire time they were out together…but that couldn’t have happen, could it?

“I-if it helps…I’ll just put the dress on, instead.” she said to Dash, hoping to change her mind as her arms was hugged around her waist. “Anything for you to not be upset with me or Alex…please?”
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@TheSadScubaDiver  
Dave: Because it’d be silly for a stallion to wear a dress, that’s why.

He stuck his tongue out.

All you really have to do is pants him in public to show the fact he has frilly panties on. :p
TheSadScubaDiver

@Dave33333  
“…But… you… were… a mare… ugh!” Dash was so confused. “Well, stallions don’t wear frilly panties, either!” She yanked down the-stallion-formerly-known-as-Dana’s pants in one quick swoop.
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@TheSadScubaDiver  
Dave: Goddamn it!

He didn’t have boxers packed, and promptly turns back into a mare.

Dana: Fine! You win!

She handed Dash the dress.

Dana: And might I add: I like being a stallion sometimes. It also gives me a bit more endurance on the race track…
Four Tet

@TheSadScubaDiver  
Alas, as it always seems to be, she was a step behind and a second late from getting to Dash before she was met face-to-face with the wooden door. At that point, all she could do was let out a sigh, leaning her back against the door as all she could do is wait for them to come back out. “Take your time, girls…” was all she could say to them.

It was then she turned her attention back to Alex, showing she was upset with what just happened, if only a little. The face she was making at Alexander was that of a puppy imitating the scowl of its parents. The pouty lips and cute little huff of her cheeks was enough to make anyone not take her seriously in the slightest sense.

“Alex, why did you had to say that?” she said as she approached him, the pouty tone of her voice only making her more cute then upset. “I’m not mad at you, just I really wished you didn’t say that to Dashie…she gets really upset when others say that to her.”
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Four Tet  
Alex really felt upset about this and he looked down at the ground like a foal who got caught doing something he shouldn’t. “I…I didn’t know my compliment would upset her so much…”
Four Tet

@neutralgrey  
The look Alex had on his face was just too much for her to bare, her pout leaving her face as quickly as it came. “Oooh…Alex, don’t beat yourself up.” You can hear the tenderness in her voice as she kneeled down to hug him, unable to just leave him to be upset over a simple mistake. “You didn’t know, so it’s not like you did it on purpose. It was…just a simple mistake.”

A small smile came to Fluttershy as she nuzzled him, their noses brushing gently against each other as she held him. “She’s just had a rough time with a lot of fans using it nearly every time she puts something on. We just have to be more careful…”

Being so close to the stallion and feeling the fineness of his coat against her own was a growing temptation for her. In the back of her mind, she knew making such a move so suddenly was uncouth and brash for her. She didn’t have that kind of confidence like Rainbow Dash has whenever she sees something or someone she likes…yet she wish she could. It just simply wasn’t in her nature to do so.

”…but just a small bit of confidence wouldn’t hurt me, would it?” she thought as she closed her eyes, her lips dangerously close to Alexander’s own as time seemed to stand still for that split second. “Just…look at him. By the gods, he’s just so sweet. I just want one taste of him~”

And in that split of a second, she did get her taste of Alexander. The soft touch of her lips quietly pressed against his, a moment of warmth shared amongst the two as she indulged in the tenderness of it all. Even if was only for a second. And when it all passed, Fluttershy simply pulled back from his lips, looked up to him, and smiled.

“Don’t beat yourself up over it, Alex. You’re too sweet for that~”
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Four Tet  
Alex smiled a bit when Fluttershy hugged him and comforted him, she was too good for him. Such a nice and sweet mare, he was to lucky have even met her.

Alex’s smile quickly faded when he felt those soft lips gently press against his own, for a second he thought he was imagining things but he realized that this was actually happening. Alex’s eyes widened and his whole face turned bright red. And what she said to him after the kiss made his heart skip a beat.

I’m going to marry this mare… Alex thought to himself as he stared into her gentle eyes. He wanted to kiss her or wrap his arms around her, but he wanted this moment to end on a high note so he simply smiled at her.

“Thank you.”
Four Tet

@neutralgrey  
The mare smiled back to Alex in return, hugging him close once again as she rested her head on his shoulder. “You’re welcome, Alex.” she said in return. She could have just stopped right there and simply waited for Dash and Dana to return, sitting underneath the night sky as the stars started to shine above them. She couldn’t find a reason not to, as the feeling of having Alex so close to her was just so right to her. This island was like a paradise, after all…why not indulge in it?

“You know, Alex…” she said to him softly. “…the night sky looks beautiful.” She felt the warmth of his blush against her when their cheeks touched. “We can lay here and watch the stars until they sort things out…would you be okay holding me until then~?”
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@Four Tet  
“It would be my pleasure~” He said, suddenly his face leaned in and his lips met hers again as he gently kissed the mare. She kissed him so it was only fair that he returned the favor to her. His arms slowly and gently wrap themselves around and he embraces her.
TheSadScubaDiver

@Dave33333  
“Understandable.” Before she began helping out Dana with that, she asked, “You, uh… you’re not going to leak out if I squeeze it tight, are you?” The dress had been made for Dash, so it was understandably smaller in the bust than it would have been had it been made with Dana in mind.
Four Tet

@neutralgrey  
The kiss from Alex put Fluttershy under a weakened spell, making her feel so soft and tender in the stallion’s arms. So much that she ended up toppling over into the soft island grass beneath them, her wings spread out as she was laid onto her back. Alex was on top as they shared their kiss, causing her to giggle between the moments of intimacy between them.

“I’m being such a naughty filly.” Fluttershy told him, a bashful smile on her face as she was embarrassed at her own behavior towards him. “I only met you for a day, and yet look at us.” She slipped in another smooch to Alex’s lips as she looked up to him. “And…I don’t think I want to stop.” She shook her head at the thought of it all. “We should be careful, Alex…at this rate, I might marry you by the next day~”

Joking as she may be, Fluttershy wasn’t too far off from that happen if she knew what Alex was thinking.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide