Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Hollowfox The Worst
Sounds good to me.
I like videogames that are too hard to beat, that can be played for almost ever, Like Doom on Nightmare or Mario Lost Levels.
As a kid I lied about 1cc Mario Lost Levels. I beat each individual stage… with Gamegenie, and figured because I could do that, I could get away with lying about a 1cc.
(I understand western players are more story driven, and want to see things to the end to feel satisfied. Maybe people are too busy to grind nightmare Doom or bullet hell shooters all day. This is why I still approve of easier settings)
Very story driven games like RPGs shouldn’t be too hard. That’s what secret bosses are for.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Whenever I read an article like this one about the history of Apple Pie. They’ll always the shocking truth of how All American apple pies didn’t originate in America but in England.
I always wondered why this would be a shock to anyone? Are people shocked the English language comes from England? Or ideas of liberty come from the Englishman John Locke?
I guess I never saw this as a shock and got annoyed when people would pretend it was.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
America has many great things.
No vacation.
For profit healthcare
Tipping underpayed employees so they can afford to eat.
Asking “what’s up” with no intention of wanting to know what is actually up.
Lawyers and perscription drugs that advertise on TV.
We never include tax on pricetags. And we take one cent off the price of everything.
Those huge gaps in toilet doors.
We call a lamp a lightbulb, and we call the lamp fixture a lamp.
Only men in the world too insecure to wear a speedo.
Children shooting up schools. Double the gun deaths of any first world country.
I like our fast food though. I like french fries and cheeseburgers, I like steak and potatoes, this is probably not American though. Sometimes soda maybe.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I really hate the story plot where you have a character who’s normal and sane and then someone else comes in who’s really stupid and causes mayhem and it annoys the main character, but the story portrays them in the wrong for not giving them a chance or putting up with their antics. Even worse when the main character does something that’ll end up making them look worse than the secondary character. It’s like okay writers, there’s only enough sympathy I can give before I end up not caring about the story or anything that happens.
Posted Report
Background Pony #967B
Am I the only one who dislikes the whole video games are a form of escapism line? It feels like they only are there to cope with bad moments in your life and if you didn’t have bad moments you would not need them anymore.
How about a better one is: video games allow us to see the wonder and imagination of humans.
I just think the former reeks of a cynical utilitarianism. But the latter feels like there’s something higher.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #967B
You say that like a little escapism is bad. Most people need to escape from the real world for a little while, and video games are a great way to. Same with power fantasies. Like most things, moderation is important.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario
or you get to be a dog with magical paintbrush where you get to paint area around you. The more dreamlike something the relaxing it is, in opinion.
I think the bad reps comes from that it just used for relaxin and that once your an adult, you cannot enjoy these things along stuff like cartoons or anything seen as childish.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
I think living on Mars is completely impossible.
The Earth is not an inert orb that happened to be covered in life. It’s quite arguably a lifeform of its own, it respirates, regenerates, and our bodies are dependent on an entire biosphere of self replicating organic life.
Putting a human colony on Mars is like taking someone on an iron lung and rolling them out into a desert with a battery.
Once those people get past the moons orbit, nobody on Earth can help them anymore.
When we genetically modify organism, we have to do it one gene at a time. We cannot just magically make up a whole new biosphere when we realizes our resources are coming to an end.
Elon has a history of market manipulation by making impossible promises. I’m sure he’s done a lot of great things, I like the Tesla, but the Mars thing is insane.
A couple people making limited contact with the moon is entirely possible. Not saying that didn’t happen. Stepping on the moon was already the most crazy thing humanity has ever done, but trying to live on Mars is downright impossible, humanity will destroy the Earth before we ever become advanced enough to do such a thing.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

We are species capable of showing great cruelty as we are capable of showing great compassion.
Also tend to make the most stupid mistakes than any other species of animals. some people think math is racist or that writing and proper grammar were only created by white people to subjugate other groups, and we had the worst prisoner swap happened.
It will not be the earth to be destroy, but humanity will go extinct and the earth will continue as it usual does.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@phoenixacezero
There is a duality of man, you’re right. Even though we have caused the most irreparable (supposedly) damage by own measurements, humans are also capable of making considerations towards other species, the planet, the future, and even the universe that other animals simply are not capable of.
I used to think the planet would go on without us, but considering the damage we done to it, we might be the only species capable of saving it as well. I think… if we die, the planet is going to die too. If we live? the planet my also die, but there is a chance.
Some scientific theory I outright reject. I don’t think any organic lifeform can survive going at even a fraction of the speed of light. The energy required to bridge remote parts of space (teleport) would destroy everything in a flurry of subatomic particles. Even getting near lightspeed would crush everything in front of us, knock the earth out of orbit, or we’d be unable to stop, obliterating the destination we hoped to reach. This means that reaching any other earthlike planet is impossible, we need to take care of the Earth we got.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

@Beth
The current orbital position of Mars lies on the edge of the Sun’s habitable zone. Also, terraforming at our current technology is still scientifically impossible as well.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide