Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Idk, my time overseas I ate pretty well. British food is rather good in my opinion, and there’s a reason why there are so many famous British chefs.
Granted I also eat baked beans on toast fairly regularly so I might be biased.
I do, however, eat a much more flavorful variety of backed beans rather than just a blue can of Heinz. Bushes grillin beans usual.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Food is food to me, regardless of what country or region it is. If it’s edible and has flavor to it then that’s fine by me
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
For me its always max nutrition over cost.
If the food is real I’ll eat it. It has to be organic, and by organic I mean not paint and plaster.
I like those vegetable burgers. The ones made out of beans. The American version of healthy eating.
I call it vegan junk food.
Wine, French fries and ketchup; The forbidden vegetables.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I personally contend that religions in their original context were the pop culture and fandom of their day. ergo if this is true then that means we can elevate our fandoms to be new religions.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Abstract art gets a bad rap which I often agree with.
But some abstract art I like better than others. I like the geometric abstract art or Salvador Dali kind of art but not the Jackson Pollock kind of abstract art.
For me I still think it should look somewhat aesthetically pleasing.
Background Pony #967B
Auteur theory seems to be a forgotten concept.
The author is the one calling shots not the fans. GRRM has the right to write his books the way he wants. Druckmann has the right to make Tlou 2. Lucas has the right to make his movies.
We are only fans not authors. We should remember that.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #967B
Honestly, that comes across as the “only consume” mentality corporations want us to have. And are we not free to criticize their practices and bad stories? Without the reader/viewer, the author is just someone with ideas and a story, something anyone can do. And it is a very scummy thing to do, making a story people love and refusing to finish it for no good reason.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I thought Auter Theory was “Everythibg that happens in the story, good and bad, was 100% the intended vision of the author with no outside influence”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Yea all it really means is that the creators vision is the unfettered, ultimate vision of the story and that those in their orbits are irrelevant.
It’s mostly applied to film (and now games) because of the vast army of other individuals involved in their creation.
It’s also bullshit, because market forces and the general derivative nature of all artistic mediums necessitates some level of yielding on the part of the creator, and the only “true” auetur is someone who does 100% of their project completely by themselves.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #967B
That theory is a double edged sword though. While it is true that the author/creator is the one who controls everything in the work and has the most say in it and it shouldn’t exclusively have to be from the fans, fan reception exists for a reason so a creator can look at any negative feedback and use it to make improvements and get better. Not to mention that there are also other factors like executives, members of staff who have their own input, publishers, test audiences, etc.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@blue-case90
I think Nintendo need to make more of an effort to make it easier for everyone to buy and play their older games AND they need to chill and be a bit more like Sega in terms of fan games/hacks. Also ease up on shutting down emulator teams, since this’ll just encourage more people to pirate.
I think people should also admit they just want free stuff and don’t really care about game preservatio (pirating games a week before release? XD) and ‘Sticking it’ to the big bad company.
Maybe don’t try to make money over this shit too since it makes you easier to be shut down when you’re caught.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide