Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

So weve been getting reports here that a 1 meter asteroid was detected by the International Meteor Organization and it’s going to make an atmospheric entry above Mainland Luzon in Philippines at approximately between 12:30 AM to 1 AM. It will light up our midnight sky briefly.
Unfortunately, we will not see it because of a fucking typhoon raining down on us.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

It says it’s gonna hit at around 12:39 AM, so I went outside 5 minutes earlier and the rain ultimately stopped.
I think it was only just a flash of a second the sky lit up on the northern direction. Much like lightning.
Let’s see what other people near the impact area have filmed or taken it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Apparently, this is a breakthrough in the near earth object observations because it’s the 9th time in history that astronomers detected an asteroid hours before impact which is extremely rare and difficult to do. And of all places it could go. WOW! MY FUCKING PLACE!! It’s defo a once in a lifetime privilege.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Theo Bromine
My shoulder has been real painful recently, not been able to do any work on my camper and it’s been nuisence at work (especially when driving older buses with fucked power steering). Saw the doctor today and he’s signed me off work for a while, prescribed painkillers and referred me for an x-ray, my injured shoulder has a protrusion that needs investigating.
Background Pony #E42B
Sometimes, perhaps more recurrently, I would like to be someone else, someone who has friends, someone who knows what they want, someone who is not a constant dropout. Sometimes I don’t understand why I’m moving on or if I’m just letting myself go without any direction, I just want to be happy, is it too much to ask?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide