Cartoon/Western Animation General

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@PonyPon  
I don’t think you understand what I mean by overanalyzing

I guess you never saw all the tumblr drama back when Korra was airing
TheSupremePatriarch
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Broken Adam  
It’s what nerds do. If there’s something we like, we overanalyze it. A lot.

It doesn’t even have to be good. It’s just “if nerds like it.”

By tumblr drama, do you mean like shipping nonsense…or…tumblr nonsense?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Marx  
I understand, but I find it ironic when people assume they’re superior to other fans for not using labels, yet they do all the same weird things rabid fans do that they supposedly hate.

That’s why I find “nerd/brony-shaming” ironic, it’s always done by somebody else also into something geeky.
Background Pony #BF5A
Could the reason I don’t notice character development or flaws in shows be because I only watch episodes once?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Background Pony #6D53  
My father usually tells me that watching a movieor cartoon twice can ruin your experience of it, that you cannot feel the same enthusiam after watching it, being very judgemental about it or even noticing flaws you didnt spot in the first time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide