Sonic Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Sonic 2 just got nominated for “Favorite Movie” while Jim Carrey was nominated for “Favorite Actor” at the Kids’ Choice Awards 2023.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
man, after watching 3 seasons of slayers i just realized that lisa ortiz also played amy rose back in the sonic x days and i never made the connection. now that i think about it…yeah i don’t know how i didn’t.
Posted Report
Background Pony #CB26
Does Sonic gameplay not translate to 3D, or is Sonic Team just incompetent?
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #CB26
I would say No, it doesn’t, since the game revolves purely on speed when you and still have to platform it gets complicated to combine the two. Unleashed, Colors, Generations are still good games. It’s also that Sega wants to rush out Sonic(No pun intended) since it’s the companies mascot, and problems are bound to occur.
I would even say Frontier isn’t as good as they want to say. It relies a lot on pre-existing games in the series a lot, and the music is rather meh.
Posted Report
Background Pony #CB26
Sonic 3 turned 29 the other day.
I’ve never been able to get very far in the older Sonic games.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve decided to buy the hardback versions of the IDW comics, two of them are out, one comes out in March.
I will fully admit I was motivated to do so by learning more about furry Android 18 up there. I used to read the Sonic comics under Archie, but hadn’t touched the IDW run.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I have heard good things. If I like the currently released hardbacks, I’ll wander down to the local comic shop and make a running order.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I kid, I kid, from what I’ve read she’s a brilliant character. I’m honestly pleasantly surprised that we’re starting to see Sonic games again that aren’t immediately met with scorn and derision.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide