Sonic Discussion

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
That nobody seems to know who owns the license for it after ADV went under doesn’t help.
Even if the issues are cleared up, Paramount likely has veto power over any future re-release since they own the film rights to the franchise (this was why the Transformers G1 movie took so long to get out on Blu-ray, and why it was out of print for a decade).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Here’s the best guess I can come up with for the premise of “Sonic the Hedgehog 3”, assuming Jim Carrey doesn’t return for this role:
Agent Stone finds and frees Shadow the Hedgehog from a facility, who offers to bring Robotnik back from the dead in exchange for the Chaos Emeralds, and of course Sonic and co. have to stop Shadow from destroying the world.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jade Kitsune
They look so cute! No Knuckles though?
As a Mario fan too, I am curious why Nintendo won’t license any minifigure style sets. They could easily do them like the Sonic figures with a traditional Lego minifigure body with a unique head.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i think that even if idw goes under the sonic stuff will just go to another company or sage will do it in house or something given this stuff is all supposed to be canon.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka
I agree, looks like she fits in tue Sonic universe better. Uncanny valley characters from the 2000s haven’t aged well… Frankly, I still think most “realistic “ games still look uncanny. (I’ll take expressionistic graphics over realism any day.)
@Badheart
He should host his own live action kiddy show like King Koopa did.
Maybe a kiddy Game Show version of “Mean Bean Machine.”
@Zincy
Even though the Sonic comics and reprint book collections are selling well, sadly the IDW comic company isn’t doing so well. Apparently, the goofballs in charge overspent, and took too many debt loans…
Apparently, Sonic and TMNT are the few IDW series still selling very well.
If IDW Sonic gets cancelled, I don’t know who’s left to continue Sonic. Maybe Dark Horse comics, (Marvel & DC don’t do licensed comics anymore) but I expect characters like Tangle, Whisper, ect. will probably go the way of Sally, Bunnie, Naugus, Sticks, Chris Thorndyke, Manic, Sonia, ect. and disapear forever unfortunately.
Seems like Sega has some kinda thing against reusing characters introduced in comics or TV shows, or mixing canons, and stuff now. The aformentioned Sticks the jungle badger already seems forgotten by them.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Archie characters were ditched most likely because of their connection to the Penders drama.
The absence of Sticks makes sense since Boom is kinda in its own little world. Though I was a little surprised they didn’t add a version of her for the most recent Sonic Netflix show.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
When Penders dies do you think all the Archie characters are going to get a resurgence and be everywhere like Ultraman after Sompote Sands died?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide