The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Vortaxonus

@Vida Pony  
How in the hell you know Toon got away with all this. Let’s play trial here and show me the proof of this shit. For my side, his last active on January the 30th (read: near the start of the year). Also, to qoute the rift cafe wiki’s comments on him:  
“I just wanted to say on behalf of all of the Toonkritic fans that we were mostly oblivious to what Toon had done. If we had known then we would have done something about it, but on the other hand please don’t go blaming people for the same actions. If there isn’t evidence then DON’T BLAME THEM. There is, However, something we can take away from this…That’s don’t be afraid to speak out. I’m truly sorry if this has angered or displeased people but I just wanted to speak my mind.~Conrad<3”

I would also bring up that why aren’t you, say, starting a petition to have a manhunt against toon instead of his former friends. Or is that now change.org project little more of excuse to have them shunned from the community to heal your broken ego. An ego, I would bring up, caused you to leak art assets of not only assets of Josh’s and lightning bliss’s shows, but also others of the secret rift community that wasn’t even involved. I would also bring up that lightning bliss has since ditched the assets based on Double Rainboom for new assets from scratch, just for your knowledge.
.?
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

@Vortaxonus  
You do know that arrests are made public right? You can literally look it up in 5 minutes to see if Zachary Kayes was arrested. And… guess what, he wasn’t. Dumbass.
.?
Artist -

@Vortaxonus  
Also, stop preaching this “broken ego” nonsense. That’s new age pseudo psychological bullcrap.  
The only poor ego I see is you, needing to lie and distort events :/
Vida Pony

Dramawhore
@Vortaxonus  
On top of what detction said (we looked into it), I also monitored him until somewhat recently on his new accounts. Can’t remember when exactly the last one I followed was. He was in no danger of being arrested, that much was clear. It also didn’t help that one of the people in my room (LioConvoy) called up the Chicago police department and found out they had never heard a single word about the Toon situation. Meaning some people didn’t actually report them like they claimed they did.

And the reason there is no petition against Toon? The exact same thing I told you at the start of this conversation. The cops don’t care about petitions. It always comes full circle, doesn’t it?

I get it. You lack the ability to understand my motives, intentions, and reasonings. Because they’re not your’s. They go after people you like, for reasons you don’t want to acknowledge. It’s the same as everyone I’ve ever spoken to who had issues with me. They lack the ability to actually think indepth about my reasoning and instead try to pin some “Broken Ego” motivation on me. Same shit, another brony.
Jas

time to get this forum back on track.

http://archive.is/QOTVQ

Wow, I haven’t written a straight character in 9 years.
Neat!
~Lily

Why are you acting like that is such a big deal Lily. Most sane people don’t care that you’ve not written a

straight character in nine years. Then again for someone like Lily a straight person is always evil.
Jas

@Vortaxonus

I could imagine that. Then again Lily Orchard seems to make it her mission to make sure people never forget her hate

of Josh or Starlight or anime or anything else.
Jas

@Vortaxonus

Though Vida was right about one thing. I wasn’t going to debate him since I know it would be a losing battle and plus

I am going to be having real life stuff come up.
SpokenMind93
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Snarky, Sassy and Sexy
@detction  
Assuming I blocked Vida, which I didn’t xD nice white knighting. Jesus fuck, I haven’t seen so many retards in this thread since that last BG pony, though I’ll give ya kudos, atleast you’re not hiding behind anon faces.

Truly great for an awesome giggle
Vortaxonus

@SpokenMind93  
Ya, Vida and his crony Detction aren’t the best to be around. So we and Vida had an argument over peet speaking out about the whole toonkritic incident awhile ago even though he was likely under investigation at the time. Can you back me up on that cause, to be honest, my memory of the whole thing is hazy.
Vida Pony

Dramawhore
Oh my god, this is hilarious.

>Jas says he’s bringing the thread back on track  
>I decide to let him and others go back to ranting nonstop about Peet  
>Vort’s still so butthurt from me that he drags the conversation right back to me

This is one of the major things that makes confronting people so fun. Watching them sperg out.
Vortaxonus

@Vida Pony  
Well, maybe you shouldn’t be involved then. Also, I brought you up purposely to see if you really are that attention-needy. And you are. Try to win a sword fight now. I’ll wait.
Vida Pony

Dramawhore
@Vortaxonus  
No. No, you didn’t. You brought me up because you’re still super pissy over me calling you out. I’m more than happy to come here and mock you for getting things blatantly wrong about me and acting like an idiot. So I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing. You’re the person who’s clearly upset. If you don’t want to be so pissy anymore, drop it and move on.

But please, keep going. It’s entertaining.
.?
Artist -

@Vortaxonus  
Again, no, I’m not a “crony” nor is Vida my “Boss”, ya lying sack of shit.  
Y’know, there’s this thing called being able to defend people you don’t like when they’re in the right, and lying sacks of shit like you are in the wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide