The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Background Pony #B146  
I pretty much unsubscribed to that idiot, so I wasn’t even aware he was doing the Sam Raimi films not that it isn’t much a surprise since all he ever does is crap on those movies. I mean does he really hate those movies that much, and feels the need to say more that he hasn’t said in his Top 11 Dumbest Moments and Old Vs. New (which he handed victory over to Marc Webb).
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, insert snarky comment about Doug Walker being unable to comprehend treating employees fairly here.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I hated the Raimi Spider-man movies when I was a kid,and I still hate them.I hated the new ones too,but Spider-verse was okay.I just stick to the comics,90’s cartoon and that live-action Toei one.
Background Pony #6E6A
@Dr_Osaka  
To his credit, he does still like it and say even if it’s flawed, it’s still enjoyable. But it is irritating that he resorts to nitpicking so much he has to resort to pulling them out of his ass.

I haven’t actually watched any of his videos in years, even long before the CTC drama. Jurassic World was the breaking point for me when it came to tolerating him.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I would have enjoyed the firtst Spider-man movie more if it didn’t have Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst.I don’t like them.Every word they say makes me mad.There was still cool stuff,like the fight with Bonesaw,that scene where Peter lets the thief escape,which I actually thought improved on the comic.That one scene where he’s hiding on the ceiling and a drop of blood slowly is about to drip…and just misses hitting anyone.The rest is just goofy.Oh,wait,I did like that scene at the end when Norman reveals himself to Peter,and impales himself oh his glider.Cool.The sequel improved ALOT on the first,And I loved Dr.Octpus’s new origin,showing an origin could be changed and still work both for a movie and fans.I still hate Kirsten Dunst.The third one was pretty lame.Just lame.Not the worst thing ever,like most people make it out to be,just lame.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
The Sam Rami series was perfect. The actors were perfect. The directing was perfect. The writing was perfect. The visual effects were perfect. Everything about them was perfect.

Only mistake they made was editing out the Twin Towers from the first one. How the fuck is that not letting the terrorists win? Such bullshit! They should’ve said “Fuck the terrorists! We’re rebuilding those towers in the exact same way and we’re leaving in this great film scene that we made because of how proud we are of them!!!!!”
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
Maybe it’s just how the teaser is edited but it feels like that twin tower scene was just for the teaser trailer and was not meant to be in the actual movie
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

Has anyone else dropped Linkara, or is it just me?

I actually just got back to him, after not watching him for a few years, his star wars prequel month was entertaining. Maybe I look up a few of his spider-man reviews when i have the time.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Mad Black

I was never really that into him, but enjoyed his History of the Power Rangers series…up until the past few entries, as it feels like he’s doing them out of obligation rather than because he wants to.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Ebalosus  
I was Really into the hopr videos until around Mystic Force. After that he mostly just seemed to parrot the fandom’s popular opinions,which I guess is partly why they’re still so popular.
Background Pony #6E6A
So, things have been crazy for Joe recently. For anyone who hasn’t heard the news, someone accused him of being a predator that was trying to manipulate her into having sex with him. Joe has brought a lawyer in, and said accuser has now changed her statement that she never mentioned sex at all, but he’s still a predator.

And Allison “the psychopathic backstabbing cunt” Pregler is now harping on Joe for accusing her of making up the sexual allegations against him, even though that’s what the accuser did.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide