Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #1251
I found out the PS3 controller ONLY charges when the PS3 console is on, and my USB isn’t charging the controller.
Someone told me you can buy a charging dock. What charging docks do you recommend?
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
There’s something amusing about games like Conker’s Bad Fur Day or Team Fortress 2 using lore and narrative to justify why the characters losing their lives and respawning is indeed not a big deal within their universes.
As a way to say “emm yeah man, is nothing particularly bad, you are just dead, don’t worry, you’ll get back to the world of living in a pinch”.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So as the story goes, after pitching several ideas Ed Boon and John Tobias wanted to call it “Mortal Combat”. But there was no way they could get that trademarked. They were still attached to the name so they intentionally misspelled it as “Mortal Kombat”.
And then the trademark guys just shrugged and basically went “Sure why not.”
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Okay I hope I’m not the only one who’s experiencing this, but there’s something VERY weird going on in Mario Kart 7 whenever I play online, and this has only been happening within the past 10 minutes:
So I’ve been going online (because of that aforementioned 3DS/Wii U online shutdown coming next April or earlier), I’ve been playing more because I wanna see how high I can get my VR points racked up (I started over recently…don’t ask, maybe I felt like a fresh start?), and so far I keep getting paired up with the same two people, one named “Player” and another one named…I dunno, he had a diamond in his name. Then when it goes into spectate, it keeps focusing on two drivers, one Mario and one Yoshi, and both haven’t even crossed the starting line while everyone else is going. Then when the game starts up (to either select a course or begin the race), my 3DS is forced to restart.
And please, no joke answers like my 3DS being possessed by the devil. I just need assurance like it might be a glitch and that the best thing to do is leave the game alone for an hour or two until the problem passes.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Yeah, but I do gotta say that not only does “Soul Calibur” sound cooler it also still fits the theme of naming the games after the plot relevant swords. Especially since Soul Calibur was introduced in the game it was named after.
It’s odd but I like it.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m VERY curious on how Ratchet managed to perform a “willful disruption of the space-time continuum” briefly mentioned as one of his citations in “Ratchet & Clank” (2016).
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Lord WyrmSpawN
I would hope it’s more enjoyable than Vermintide. I wanted to like that game, but I bounced off of it.
Shame, really. Vermintide could have been amazing if it were designed for the single player experience.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Does anyone have Indie game recommendations?
I’m not gonna buy anything right away but I’d like to check stuff in Steam.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide