Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@HollowedIchigo  
But if she was loving and left behind many good memories then way is it depressing for her to be dead?  
When someone you love dies it can be sad but they live on because of the good memories they left behind, not the knowledge they are gone.  
It’s not too sad and depressing if she’s dead if there was a lot of good left behind.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@HollowedIchigo  
I personally think she isn’t, and the only reason they don’t go and say they have past away is because that would be too harsh for the original audience that’s none of us.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@HollowedIchigo  
It’s find that in your opinion she’s still alive, I personally think it can be possible for them to pull somthing but I do think they are gone.  
But you should try to stop pushing you opinion everywhere the topic comes up.

Also what about Bright Mac? You have a problem with Pear Butter being dead but not him?
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Keeping the subject of how Season 7 has finally started to address the subject of love broadly with 2 episodes entirely focused on it already, aren’t we getting closer to the possibility of an episode featuring Princess Cadence as protagonist in some sort of Love mission opposing the common Friendship missions Mane 7 goes to?
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Princess Trixie vi Equestria  
Might end up more fixing a troubled relationship or getting two people that have been trying a long time to get together but somthing keeps them from actully getting together.  
You know, clearly being in love but somthing in just in the way.
Kanye West
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I was thinking how Bright Mac looked almost exactly like Big Mac, but his muzzle seems shorter and more rounded.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@HollowedIchigo  
I get that, but I noticed you keep stating “she’s still alive” when people are talking about her passing, not “I think she is” but “she is” like it’s a fact.

I’ve been voicing how they never actully give a concrete statement or evidence so they can pull a “they are still alive” but I don’t push that they are still alive everywhere.

You can think she is still alive somewhere but pull back a little oh pushing you thought.  
At the lest so people don’t start telling you to “get over it”, face the fact” or somthing along those lines.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Honestly I’m hoping the upcoming Twilight family episode confirms her parent’s names to be Twilight Velvet and Night Light.

If it turns out their ‘canon’ names really are “Mr. and Mrs. Sparkle” I’ll be so mad I’ll go on an internet forum and complain!
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@HollowedIchigo, @EotD  
It may seem sad, or how the Pear Butter endeared herself may leave one hoping she is alive. Yet I feel that there is a more important lesson to be gained, and more to be given in character developments for the Apple siblings, by having them be dead. Narratively, the episode I feel is stronger if they died for some reason.
hironakamura
Artist -

Honestly I’m hoping the upcoming Twilight family episode confirms her parent’s names to be Twilight Velvet and Night Light.
If it turns out their ‘canon’ names really are “Mr. and Mrs. Sparkle” I’ll be so mad I’ll go on an internet forum and complain!

Is it even canon that Twilight’s last name really is Sparkle?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide