Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Background Pony #B4B0
Also, I know people find Ember’s tsundereness cliché, and it is, but I still really want to see more of it XD
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Background Pony #BF26  
I find it funny they think that about her tsundereness, when actully there is no tsundereness in her outside of fan works.  
She doesn’t do the whole friend thing like ponies very well because she didn’t really have any like that before Spike, it’s not being as tsundere. it’s not knowing how to act.  
She wasn’t pulling a “I don’t want to be your friend” when she really wanted to, it was “I don’t know how to do friends” and was unsure how to react.
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Prof.NightJack  
Yah, I found that strange was well how the fandom seemed to see in Ember traits of a tsundere. At the same time I can understand way, though I could see the pull being mostly those most familiar with anime. Often with more aggressive characters who push others away and don’t want to show emotion by being angry is endearing to some, and even if it was more because she simply “didn’t know how to do friends” or didn’t want to be seen as weak since she was trying to prove her strength… many fans will still connect her to such an idea.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@EquestrianScholar  
Ya, they forget that Ember is not used to the idea of friendship at all as it’s not really somthing dragons do.  
If it was and she was acting the same way then they would be right, she is a tsundere, but as it is she’s acting in the way that is normal for any dragon other then Spike.  
They do not have friends that help them just to be nice, they barely have actual friends.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Holofan4life
No, it’s not knowing how to do friendships like that.
If it was tsundere behavior then she would of ended with a comment like “not that I want to really”.

But the way she says the line implies that she likes teaming up with Spike but doesn’t want to admit it, which is typical tsundere behavior.
Background Pony #0C12
I want Spike to take Ember to Ponyville or Canterlot.

I really like the idea of Ember being socially awkward around ponies because she doesn’t know pony customs.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Holofan4life  
Actully it is, remember what I pointed out, how they make it clear dragons do not do friendship like that.  
That is part of the context, you have to remove that make her a tsundere.  
She’s new to this kind of friendship, so she’s acting in a way normal for dragons.
Background Pony #0C12
@Background Pony #F31F
I hoping he be in “It isn’t the mane thing about” I would like to see how he would react when Rarity lose her mane.

I want Spike to give Rarity a motivational speech in the end about how even without her mane, she’s still the most beautiful mare he knows, not just on the outside, but on the inside.
Miss Shy
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
@Prof.NightJack  
So a character that acts cold to another character because she does not do friendship and starts to warm up to the other character over time isn’t tsundere?

…Alright.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide