Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

FeatherTrap
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Gone to Ponybooru
@Zaknel  
Fail? Against vile Xenos?

Don’t be ridiculous! That would be Heresy, and I’m pretty sure the Imperial Commissar is nearby… :P

Also, there are sadly no sentient ponies on this planet, so that name wouldn’t do. :(
Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
@Zaknel

@FeatherTrap

As leader of the giant low-taxation community that is the United Nations Government (U.N.G) I can only accept the following compromise:

no anime Ponies mustn’t be allowed to enter human population zones in order to perserve our integrity as a beautiful species. Other than that, stop copying our cool technology.
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Chef Unionista ZGU  
Well, what do we get out of this? Do we get any farmland? Do I get to play with toys like human boys do? Or, am I just left in the dust? That’s what it feels like, honestly. It feels like I’m just being kicked aside here.
FeatherTrap
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Gone to Ponybooru
@Zaknel

@Chef Unionista ZGU

So that’s a yes?

Okay, I’ll be sure to report you two to the Planetary Administratum for inciting chaos and violence against lawful imperial citizens and attempting to cause rebellion. :P

Don’t blame me, just doing my duty as a loyal Imperial Citizen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide