Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
(This whole day has been real, guys. But, I need some time to sleep for tomorrow. Maybe, if I wake up early, I can get back to some of you before work. Have a good one!)
Coriolanus

@FeatherTrap  
full

[ ’‘Blood of the Machines’’ by Jeremy Soule ]

Thousands of Interstellar Defense Firms jostle and negotiate to form larger, co-operative blocs. These blocks rapidly bid for military contracts amongst the Consumer Collective, that combine the bargaining power of millions of systems. After a year-&-a-half period of chaotic transactions, one bloc emerges victorious, carrying out the military wishes of the NoCoZo.

The war in the heavens has begun…
FeatherTrap
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Gone to Ponybooru
@BronyAirman2552  
Look, i just know one of two things is making this way towards this planet now:

A) A full regiment of the Imperial Guard Troops, possibly Cadians or even Death Korps

B) An Exterminatus Fleet

Either way, I’m moving to the next Sub-Sector over! :P
Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
Oh well, time to settle another system. . .

. . . far far away.

Sure, the ships are old and rusted and fragile pieces of Old World technology, but we’ve got enough people who can still operate them.

We can fit the whole population of 565,082 into them.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@FeatherTrap
Then they’ll be confused at the remark of it being a rock in space, and say that since it is 70% water, it’s more like a drop in space, and we should have named it “drop.” I guess that’s just how I foresee it.
But, I do have to wonder, what else could we have named it? Maybe the Latin word for “life,” since it gives us life? Or, maybe the Latin word for “Home,” since it is our home?

They would be wrong, it is 70% water on the surface only.
Coriolanus

@Chef Unionista ZGU  
I’msrry. I can fix this-ohgawdwhathaveIdone(Hyper-efficient Assimilating Expansionists)  
[ 🎵(Homeworld Cataclysm OST: 23 Beast Battle) ]  
|| The unbridled & overclocked terraforming-machines of NoCoZo rebel, turning into an rampant gestalt entity. Former-U.N.G. space soon becomes rife with the “Psychophagy”; a transcendent entity who saturates brainwashed thralls with epinephrine and fear to ensure maximum initiative and loyalty, and so therefore, greatest working efficiency… ||
Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
Now away from sci fi rambling

We will soon be reaching page 500 you wacky boys

Also i need to think about my post apoc scenario with guns and swords and snow
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide