Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I think I’ve just stitched together an idea for an bizarre monster/villain. The components of the idea are the ““Psychophagers[](https://orionsarm.com/eg-article/4703c108c90f5) from the Orion’s Arm world-verse, and the ““Shield[](http://artemisfowl.wikia.com/wiki/Shield) cloaking ability used by fairies in the Artemis Fowl novel series.

Essentially, imagine a cyborg, who’s augmented heart (or more than one heart) beats so fast, that their entire body vibrates out of the visual perceptions of the naked eye, leaving nothing left to see but a faint shimmer where they’re standing.

Also, in the Artemis Fowl series, it’s explained that certain species of animals, like rats or some monkeys, can see through the “shield” vibration-cloak spell, because those animals’ eyesight can catch more frames-per-second than humans (& fairies).

So, imagine a Terminator-style(The Terminator 1984: Final Scene 4K [Full Version]) cybernetic assassin (or Umbrella-style Tyrant mutant) set within a scifi-themed MLP-verse, that can vibrate out of sight of it’s prey, but because the world Equestria is in has different sapient species such as griffons, dragons, changelings, subspecies of equine, etc, the monster-villain would have to choose which species to hide from while stalking.

[ BlueLink Warning: Nightmare Fuel ]  
It kinda reminds me of the subjectively-invisible entity from It Follows(It Follows [2014] - The arrival of a tall man). :P
Coriolanus

Of course, the monster-villain could just make itself imperceptible to multiple species at once by vibrating above all of their eyesight at once, though this would probably be much more difficult to efficiently sustain, and depending on the species, they might perceive timescales of motion differently from different fields of view.

For instance, an equestrian would likely fail to see the monster directly, but would spot it easily in their peripheral… view…  
Jeez that sounds friggin’ spoopy.
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I am awake because I might have to work today. Probably, in fact. So, I wanna be ready. But, I’ve got an hour or two to kill time here, on Discord, and Imgur.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide