Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Jinx  
That goes for everyone, nobody could be like you and nobody could be like me.

But in terms of personality, ours are similar in many ways, but different in others.
Coriolanus

How to enhance your PC’s audio:

Step 1.) Right-click on the audio volume icon, then click on “Sounds”. A small window titled “Sound” should appear.  
full

Step 2.) Go to the windowlette’s “Playback” tab, then double click on the playback device titled “Speakers”.  
full

Step 3.) A second windowlette titled “Speaker Properties” should appear. Go to it’s “Enhancements” tab, then check the boxes for the following options; Immediate Mode, Loudness Equalization, Virtual Surround, Equalizer (set on “Powerful”), and Environment (set on “Padded Cell”).  
full

Step 4 [optional].) If you use headphones, open the list for spatial sound format in the tab titled “Spatial Sound”, select “Windows Sonic for Headphones”, then hit OK at the bottom of the window. (If watching a video within a browser when doing this last step, you may need to refresh the page)
Coriolanus

[ “White Rabbit(“White Rabbit-Jefferson Airplane Lyrics) ]

In the waking aftermath of a prolonged jungle firefight, between imperial LRRP(Long-Range Reconnaissance Patrol), and tau pathfinders…

“You can make it, Partz!”

Partz: “No, Ozz-Dong… take me out…”

Ozz-Dong: “I-I can’t!”

Partz: “Take the shot!” Ozz-Dong reluctantly aims lasgun at Partz’s head. “Not the face!” laser-pointer into the eye.

“OH MY GOD THAT HURT! OOOOW! AAAAUGH…” Dead. “…OH NO, IT STILL HURTS!”

Ozz-Dong: “What were we doing here? Was it worth it? Just to wrought the emperor’s will? The only thing that made sense anymore was my mission; save the valkyrie crew…” Looks to “Rainchild”, his one surviving comrade,

|| now dancing away under a euphoric stupor, into verdure and oblivion.  
full ||

“And I was alone.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide