Vent thread

Background Pony #6A7A
Aw fuck they did it again, except even worse this time.  
full  
full

For those not in the know, The new gal was a human foot clan member. Eventually befriends the turtles. She is then injured, Leo gives her a blood transfusion. And she’s now a turtle. And she uses like four different weapons.

And literally started out as the artists self insert on Deviant art.

I’m glad I dropped this book just before they Introduced the lesbian turtle Who is better than all the other turtles combined.

And what Kinda name is Jennika? At least Venus is Art related.

>all turtles are named after Renaissance painters  
>introduce new turtle  
>name it like some Sonic OC fan character  
full

Raaagh. Just give me a boxset release of the 2003 or 2012 show.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Beau Skunky  
Around long enough for her creator to send TMNT plummeting out of the top 100  
full

Meanwhile TMNT: the last Ronin by Eastman and laird is sitting comfy in the top 10.  
full
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #6A7A
Jenikka’s been around a few years, but I haven’t read any issues with her to really judge her.
But the trend of “self insert/Mary-Sue” chatacters in comics is oddly becoming common.

It’s often used as an avenue for unfaithful authors and artists to shove in whatever BS (often politically charged) ideas into mainstream titles.

Western comic books have been failing for some time now. The creativity has stagnated for years and is little more than just the rehashes of the same superheroes in and out.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
At first I thought it was my phone charger as to why my phone sometimes doesn’t charge but after buying another cable and running into the same problems, I can now conclude that it has to be the phone itself.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Most of my teachers throughout my school years always talked about their love life or marriage:

The Male ones boasted about how they could get chicks left and right to eventually nab a trophy wife.

The Female ones complained about how they hated their husbands and regret having kids.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I can be pretty dour, but I hate it when someone earnestly tries to deny that their idea of realism isn’t consistently just more miserable than whatever alternative is on offer.

I don’t care if shit happens, you need to grow up and acknowledge that shit occasionally goes right or at least adequate.

Lighten up, you fuck.

@Myoozik  
Did you clean out the input port on your phone?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide