Vent thread

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Myoozik  
I had the same problem with my phone a couple weeks ago. At first i thought my phone charger stopped working, i went out and got another one. That didn’t work either. So then i thought it was the charging slot itself. Maybe it was dirty. I grabbed a toothpick from the kitchen, and cleaned it out with that. Just scraping out dust and black gunk. Then it started working again
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So I unanimously think that my current service provider right now fucking sucks. We couldn’t pay our bills online anymore because they could not trace our account link despite being logged to their system.

We’re moving on another one.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Had another lousy day. More emotional breakdowns, I slept in way too late, and college preparations are really stressing me out.

The only good thing about today is that I can actually s### again.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
My internal clock is fucked right now.

Gah, I hate days when I have to wake up early after having a whole week of sleeping in late.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
My younger sister thinks the whole damn world revolves around her.

She is the textbook example of how Boomers tend to stereotypically view the younger generations.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
At first I thought it was my phone charger as to why my phone sometimes doesn’t charge but after buying another cable and running into the same problems, I can now conclude that it has to be the phone itself.

I get that at times too.  
I dunno why my phone does that. Most of the time it fast charges just fine. But occasionally fast charge just refuses to work for some reason.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
How was I supposed to know I was supposed to clean up the whole wall, I thought it was just one half of it, don’t admonish me for it! It’s already bad my shoes and socks were soaking wet from the puddles outside, but you don’t have to brow beat me like that! Management, I swear…
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
The mid 2030’s to 2040’s will be mankind’s ultimate test of survival:

According to NASA, a slight wobble in the Moon’s orbit will cause major increases in flooding for several years.

Combine that with the already not so good path of Climate Change and we are in for a double whammy.

Costal Cities are in serious danger and even if they prepare its still gonna be rough.

Here’s an article that goes into better detail:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/nasa-wobble-moon-orbit-record-flooding-earth-sea-level-rise-climate-change/

I guess I’m glad I live within the inland desert portion of Texas for once.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I guess the long awaited apocalypse will arrive.
Have a nice existence, Humanity.
Enjoy while it lasts.
Soon the angels will be pouring their bowls upon the Earth.
At God’s will!

The Moon wobbling like it will in the mid 2030’s isn’t something new as it happened back in 1728 too.

But now thanks to Climate Change we’re gonna get a more unpredictable version of that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide