Fire Emblem Stuff

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
I think the Deluxe edition of Fire Emblem NES looks cool actually, and has alot of stuff, though for the price, it should’ve had a collectable game card included, at least.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario
Or talking to a town with anyone.

Um, you can do that in the first NES game. You can also still buy/trade items with any character too.

Regardless, of lacking the bells, and whistles of later games, and the DS remake, I think the original NES/Famicom game is actually pretty good regardless. (And granted, they did update a few things, unlike most NES rereleases. Surprisingly, the new Super Mario Game & Watch updated some things too, such as a difficulty toggle on the title screen, once you beat the game.)  
I even like the character portrait pixel art, and 8-bit music.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Beau Skunky  
No you can’t. I tried that yesterday and only Marth had the option to visit towns. And I think it was only FE4 where trade was limited, though in FE1, you can only give, and one item per turn.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
Are you sure? I can have other characters visit towns/talk to people, or buy things in my game on Switch, no problem. Marth is only required to visit the castles to end the mission.  
Maybe you’re not clicking on the “Visit” option, or something, or clicking the wrong button.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
I dunno, I can’t explain what your problem is, it works fine for me on Switch, are you playing the official Switch Eshop version, or an unofficial emulated Famicom version? The Switch version might’ve updated that. There’s also a new fast forward option for enemy turns. A rewind turns option, (which some might consider cheating) and such that wasn’t in the original Famicom version.

As with the DS version of “Shadow Dragon,” it’s a good idea to keep Caeda alive, because of that.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Beau Skunky  
Again, same with FE1, since she recruits more people than Marth does. That was the case in every version of the game, I’m pretty sure.

@igotnopicks  
No idea why Beau thinks that only Marth was able to buy things in the original, honestly. I doubt that was the case.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Beau Skunky  
Here’s a town on the first map. It’s where you get your first healer Wrys.

And you made that a point, like it was believed that only Marth was able to buy things in FE1.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
I guess I worded that wrong, or something. So wait, towns are basically just the houses on the maps that house NPCs?

I don’t know, am I the only one able to use non-Marth characters to talk to people in houses?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide