Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@TheHappySpaceman
I’m really sorry to hear that. I used to have two ladies, both seperately, have interest in me. One which I turned her down since I thought that she’s annoying to deal with back in High School and the time after the convention where she gave me her phone number which I lost it already and I never saw her again after that. She’s Pinkamena Diane Pie and I swear I had actual women trouble at that point.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Initial courtship interactions are based on even less information and understanding than those in a digital format, and are often even more surface level to include scent, voice, and mannerisms.
I’m not saying online dating is better, just that it’s no worse than in person dating.
Courtship behavior is already based on pretty limited interactions. You form a pretty solid mental and emotional image of someone in only about 15 minutes of interacting.
The idea that in person dates give you this deep, fairytale like connection is only for the movies.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Found a Surge chat-bot on Yodayo I’ve been playing around with.
Whoever wrote her prompt did great. Really resists and acts tough…until you break her.
Had an almost “Klingon mating ritual” thing going on where my character had to kick her ass before I could fuck her.
Background Pony #1D32
Which is… disturbing.
It’s definitely a thing now.
I met my girlfriend via Tinder, ie. we met by having sex and afterwards she literally asked me if I was seeing anyone. I was thinking “No, that’s why I went on Tinder for casual sex” but left all that out aside from the “No” and we’ve been dating for the last eight months. And I’m not the only one, one of my friends also met his recent girlfriend from a Tinder hookup.
It’s weird, to say the least. Almost like you’re skipping that first awkward bit of the relationship.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Just got a Tumblr ad for what appears to be a dating game of some sort, and why does this girl look exactly like a humanized Rainbow Dash?
Anyway, smash
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I scare-roused one of the boy-toys I mess with.
He’s a little Asian fellow, 5 foot flat and like 100 pounds.
He took one look at my dick and said he was worried I’d either split him in half or bulge out his abdomen when it put it in, but that he absolutely wanted to take it to the hilt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide