Sonic Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
@Blissful690
Never played it.
I do know it ended on a major cliffhanger which never got resolved because of that idiot from Archie or EA getting rid of the original developers.
Or a combination of the two.
Although “Sonic Forces” could be considered a spiritual sequel since it dealt with taking the world back from Eggman, even if he used a different method. So in a way, the cliffhanger did get resolved, just not directly.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@DanielOrange
In fairness, that “idiot” didn’t work for Archie at the time.
I still stand by that Archie Sonic is my favorite Sonic canon, despite it’s faults, and bad issues.
For one thing, it’s the only canon where Sonic fought Segasato Sanshiro.

(Won’t see this in IDW, especially because that canon has no humans, except Eggy.)
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
she is pulling lifetime duty as the single brain cell of the diamond cutters

she needs that coffee.
love the idea of mama boy movie knuckles.

him just babey boy
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
One of my predictions before September 2025 is that in “Sonic the Hedgehog 3”, Amy will show up to join the non-human heroes, thus completing the “classic team” (sorry Mighty and Ray, but you don’t count anymore for me).
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky
Yeah I liked Mighty and Ray as well, I’m also hoping that at some point in the future whether it’s the movies or the Knuckles show we get to see Team Chaotix.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@DanielOrange
I loved the Chao Garden growing up, it was one of my favorite parts of playing Sonic Adventure 2. Aside from raising them which was always a nice in between gameplay, but I loved all the different Chao you could create through animals and chaos drives you give it, the egg it hatches from, and even which character you use while taking care of it; the mini games were always fun to play and I always did enjoy going back to play levels just to collect animals and drives. The Hero and Dark themed gardens were also cool to see.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@DanielOrange
It’s just a fun way to pass time, Sonic Team might have wanted to show off their capabilities in programming creatures you can raise like children. You did get medallions from the mini games that went towards unlocking the Green Hill Zone stage.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
@DanielOrange
And you know who really is to blame? Microsoft. They were gonna cut ties with SEGA if Sonic ‘06 wasn’t out by the holiday season. If they just stuck to developing it for the PS3, then we wouldn’t have gotten such a bad game. I don’t think Sony would’ve minded if it came out after the holiday season.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@Dr_Osaka
I loved the chao gardens too in both SA games, I spent so many hours in them. Had Sonic Advance and a GBA link cable too, in order to help raise them.
Kinda a shame some chao like the Tails or Amy chao you can’t get in the GameCube or Steam versions. (As far as I know.)
@Dr_Osaka
@DanielOrange
And she can’t fly upwards in that game, just glide.
Though, Sonic Heroes gave her flight power and buff strength to carry Shadow & Omega.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
So as it turns out: Howxu isn’t just trying to kill us with Pony cuteness, he’s also doing the same with Sonic characters

Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@DanielOrange
Knuckles’ gliding is something that has never really been explained, but in a world like Sonic’s there are things that differ from reality like Sonic’s super speed, Tails’ two tails that let’s him fly, Cream’s ears that let her fly, Blaze’s fire powers, Silver’s psychic powers, or even the countless sentient machines that Eggman creates.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide