Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@Dex Stewart
It was in his SatA.M. Sonic review. I think he was a little too hard on AOSTH, though he later admitted he actually liked it as a kid.
It’s kinda rare to see silly cartoony shows like that nowadays. (Even SpongeBob isn’t as “Looney Toony”)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Let’s hope Sonic Superstars will control better than the other times Classic Sonic was playable in modern settings.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky

Yeah I just found that out recently, they will be added later.
I get needing to have more Challenger characters on the roster, and I agree Sonic and Amy do have a lot of variants.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
When I was trying…and trying…and TRYING…to get that particular trophy in “Sonic Generations” for finishing Green Hill Act 1 under a certain time, I realized how the controls don’t react instantly like in most games. In this case, I swear it feels like there’s a half-second delay before Sonic can react after pushing a button. And I still never got the trophy so I gave up.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Sometimes I wish both Sonic SatAM and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog aired on Boomerang back in the day, especially after Toon Disney took the latter off the air.
A double shot of both shows on the network’s “Boomeraction” block every Saturday night would’ve been a great excuse to stay up late.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky

Yeah I just found that out recently, they will be added later.
I get needing to have more Challenger characters on the roster, and I agree Sonic and Amy do have a lot of variants.
I dont understand this.
Are this just reskins? Cuz they all throw the same attacks from the original Amy, Sonic and Tails.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
One of my favorite aspects of the Archie comics is how they took random one-time characters for terrible throwaway jokes from early issues and years later completely revitalized them into highly developed story figures.
Hip and Hop were just supposed to be two random kangaroos Sonic met in the Spinball adaption, then twenty years later, bam (pun not intended) they’re the judges who convict Geoffrey.
Verti-Cal and Horizont-Al, two characters intended for a one-time pun, become literal gods of their own zone.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
One thing I know of Sonic X-Treme was that the team only got the “bad” demo in for the higher-ups out of losing their nerve because they couldn’t wait any longer for the guy to bring the “good” demo in.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Several things I learned about the development of “Sonic Superstars”:
  1. Before settling on 2.5D gameplay, an early idea involved using hand-drawn animations (similar to “Wario Land: Shake It!” and “DuckTales Remastered”).
  2. The game’s new setting was created after fans complained about the frequent appearances of levels like Green Hill and Chemical Plant in recent games.
  3. Though the game will feature 4-player co-op, it will not be featured online to avoid lag.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
I noticed in Season 2 of Sonic Prime, at two points, the gamer doctor (I can’t remember all their names) mocks their leader.
Anyone else think it’s a reference to that scene from Sonic Boom?
“‘Catch ya later Egghead.’ That’s you. That’s what you sound like.”
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I wish I’d been in Japan when the SegaSonic Popcorn Shop was around. Granted it’s just popcorn with three different flavors, but I bet it would hit differently after helping Sonic make it and avoid Eggman.
@SleepySteve
Aside from when he repeated what Sonic told him about never opening the door to strangers if you’re home alone or if your parents are busy, from “Tails in Charge”? Not really, no.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide