Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #8D36
The families of the Sandy Hook victims has voted to liquidate Alex Jones’ assets.
I’d prefer there be a vote about whether to liquidate Alex Jones.
Background Pony #1F81
It’s now been 2 years since Putin launched his invasion against Ukraine
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Indeed, which is why it’s all the more likely for them to “do something about it” now that Jones has even more of an incentive to go full scorched earth on the matter. What are they gonna do, sue him again?
Why wouldn’t he play shell games while racking up the stochastic terrorism against the plaintiffs?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There’s another Measles outbreak in Florida, particularly among school age children. This right after the Florida Surgeon General making vaccinations non-mandatory, preventing schools from barring unvaccinated, and stating that sick individuals don’t have to quarantine.
Measles of all things! Swear to God, polio being declared eradicated must’ve been the second saddest day in history for Republicans, right behind women getting the right to vote.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It pisses me off so bad that we’d nearly eradicated measles in our part of the world, but then “vaccines cause autism” ramped up and undid it all. Now Republicans have embraced opposition to vaccines altogether and so it’ll spread as it used to.
Speaking of which, I think I or someone else here noted that antivax ideology has become so entrenched that people are refusing to vaccinate their pets now, and rabies is spreading faster as a result.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Exactly! For all that talk about “the freedom to swing your fist ends where another’s face begins,” that doesn’t seem to apply to spreading infectious diseases for these asshats. Hell, the anti-masking stance of the Libertarian Party is what made Penn Gillette leave the ideology behind.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Double post, but different subject. Some updates regarding international reaction to the Gaza invasion.
Stateside, an active duty airman who identified himself as Aaron Bushnell self-immolated in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington DC to protest the ongoing genocide, saying that he will “no longer be complicit.” He shouted “Free Palestine!” as he burned, and is now in critical condition at the hospital. A similar act of protest was carried out by an unidentified individual in front of the Israeli Consulate General in Atlanta, GA back in December.
Overseas, Ireland’s Seanad Éireann (Senate) has unanimously voted to approve a motion condemning and supporting sanctions on Israel for what they are doing in Gaza. This comes after condemnation from the Taoiseach himself, and Minister for Enterprise Simon Coveney referring to Israel as a “rogue state.”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Ireland knows a thing or two about an imperial power committing indiscriminate genocide against another, and what it’s like to essentially live under an occupational police state.
Background Pony #966E
@BlitztheDragon
There are plenty of anti-vaxxers everywhere, in Russia there are also plenty of such idiots, but the most important thing is that they would rather believe the rumors of their drunken neighbor or an old woman than medical research, because there is a worldwide conspiracy there! It is sincerely a pity that the same hospitals do not show any educational or revealing videos on similar topics. People often come and start talking nonsense, believing some stupid article on the Internet, an advertisement, or some friend who was cured by grass collected in a field.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
rump revealed his shortlist for VP the other day, and Qaren isn’t on it. So as cope she’s instead saying she wants a Cabinet position, specifically Secretary of Homeland Security.
And I don’t know what’s a worse outcome. Qaren as the VP, the “Most Unimportant Important” position in government, or as the head of the DHS, which is basically just giving a burglar the keys to your house - or in this case - to give a domestic terrorist control of counter-terrorism.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Aaron Bushnell, who passed away from injuries sustained during his self-immolation, had his last words read live on CNN.
“I will no longer be complicit in genocide. I’m about to engage in an extreme act of protest, but compared to what people have been experiencing in Palestine at the hands of their colonizers it’s not extreme at all. This is what our ruling class has decided will be normal.”
Edited to update: President Biden’s own administrative staff have issued a statement calling for a full ceasefire and honoring Bushnell’s fatal protest.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@BlitztheDragon
The problem is: Joe Biden is literally the exact person who said that famous speech that if Israel didn’t exist the US would need to make one. Which means that if the Curse of Tippecanoe doesn’t catch up within the next 6 months, Gaza is doomed with a capital DOOMED. Another term would mean no sweeping policy changes until 2028 as any replacement chosen within the next year would have identical policies, and at the current rate, Gazans will be completely wiped out What-if-Hitler-Won-in-an-Absolute-Curbstomp-and-100%-of-the-Global-Population-has-Blue-Eyes style in 12 months from now. And the less said about the Republicans the better.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide