Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
Got around to doing the new alliance raid in FFXIV. Finally got to experience the goddess Nophica’s massive
damage.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Digimon World 1: Pet raising simulator.
Digimon World 2: Turn-base dungeon crawler.
Digimon World 3: Pokemon at home.
Digimon World 4: A hack-and-slash.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario
Not much to say.
A fraction of animatronic enemies and pizza.
Thought I would get out of it without a jumpscare, but they managed to work one into golden freddy, who happens to be a boss.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Limited Run Games is refusing refunds and ignoring cancellation requests now. Totally not gonna bite them in the ass. Nope.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
In regards to Hogwarts Legacy there’s a good chance a majority of people looking forward to it aren’t even aware of what’s been going on with Rowling, not everyone is internet savvy despite what some circles want you to believe
Also the idea of buying things our of spite for other people is retarded
Someone in a server I’m in basically said this:
If you’re unaware, Limited Run Games is known for basically being shitty behind closed doors. They purposefully hold back copies to create artificial scarcity, and they are suspected of reselling their own held-back copies on Ebay at inflated prices.
And they have lied about even having games exclusively. A few times they released a copy of a game… Only for the game to get a full regular release by a major retailer.
That’s not even counting the fact that LRG puts no effort to make sure the latest update of the game is even on the disk. Like so many times their games require updates which defeat half the purpose of being “physical” releases.
Gonna need to see some receipts on these because a lot of it doesn’t add up
  • It’s common knowledge that LRG keeps left over stock after fulfilling the initial preorders(which already makes this kind of a non-issue),… which they sell through Best Buy, Amazon and their own Brick-and-Mortar store. You can’t just say “they’re suspected of reselling their own stock for inflated prices” without having any evidence. Closest thing I could ever find was an auction they had on ebay a while back….which was done for charity
  • Wouldn’t that second point be on the publishers rather than LRG?
  • As for the updated versions of the games, a lot of the games release are usually one-and-done deals, or most of those updates come long after the game’s release(both for the game itself and for the LRG release), it’s rare for them to be borked and and when they were(like Doom) they were willing to rerelease the proper version to customers for free
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Limited Run Games is refusing refunds and ignoring cancellation requests now. Totally not gonna bite them in the ass. Nope.
From their FAQ
All sales are considered final, but we can process cancelations on a case-by-case basis. There is no guarantee we can cancel your item because we manufacture products based on pre-order quantities. Customers in the EU who request order changes on orders prior to EU VAT law changes this year may be subject to pay any differences in tax.
It’s been that way since their inception. And they also tell you this right before you finalize your purchase. You’d have to be in a really tight spot for them to be willing cancel the order(like, recently in a car accident tight). And I doubt most of these cancellations requests are actually legit checks twitter yup
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
In regards to Hogwarts Legacy there’s a good chance a majority of people looking forward to it aren’t even aware of what’s been going on with Rowling, not everyone is internet savvy despite what some circles want you to believe
Or they just don’t care and want a good Harry Potter game. Like me.
Also the idea of buying things our of spite for other people is retarded
“I’m excited for this game, it looks great!”
“You’re literally the devil for buying this game”
“Wow you’re toxic, it’s just a video game. I’m gonna tell all my friends to buy it.”
Refusing refunds is also something only anti-consumer companies do. I don’t know anything about those details but I do know LRG basically has a monopoly on the collectors industry.
Posted Report
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Kiryu-Chan
That doesn’t mean it’s a good policy or even moral. Also, isn’t purple tinker, the one who looked into the community manager’s “suspect Twitter past” the same person that advocated for the removal of statutory rape laws? LRG is just bending the knee to loud toxic people.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Refusing refunds is also something only anti-consumer companies do. I don’t know anything about those details but I do know LRG basically has a monopoly on the collectors industry.
Except they aren’t, they’re just the biggest and most reputable. There’s still other low print companies available like Strictly Limited, Fangamer, iam8bit, Super Rare Games, etc. Even then LRG also distributes for other companies
Refusing refunds is also something only anti-consumer companies do.
That doesn’t mean it’s a good policy or even moral.
I don’t disagree, for any purchase you should be allowed to refund for any reason. but right now people are mad over not being able to cancel from a company that’s practically been screaming the fine print at you for years
Also, isn’t purple tinker, the one who looked into the community manager’s “suspect Twitter past” the same person that advocated for the removal of statutory rape laws? LRG is just bending the knee to loud toxic people.
She’s also not an employee, and they probably don’t even know who she is
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide