Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@tehwatever

Well, I’d be happy to give you a prepaid card. After all, I see you as a comrade. But I have no idea if a German Steam prepaid cards (or specific its code) are accepted abroad. Just send me a PM. I don’t have time to play myself anyway. ;-)
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Steam Prepaid cards stopped existing on my city’s stores last year T_T

But I never bought any of them, since I prefer to be free in using my debit card instead of spending money in specific amount.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

⌜Ω⌟
Rewatching the song of MDK over again just send me back in time.

Yeah, I forgot how confusing and twisted the song is, since I was a kid, and never understood anything of it, but watching it right now just proves how the ENTIRE game is just bonkers.
Background Pony #9CF9
Read a post from 2014 that said that the younger generation will grow up on stuff like GTA and Tekken, instead of kid’s stuff like Nintendo.

Well, the most popular games of this generation are Minecraft and Fortnite, which are bright, colorful games like Nintendo.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
I feel as if TF2’s game search feature through the casual stuff destroyed custom servers

I can’t find any saxton hale servers that are populated anymore
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #0962  
Good ol’ Paper Mario.

@Background Pony #9CF9  
Most kids I’ve seen (especially my neices and nephews) don’t care for GTA, or Tekkan, or don’t know what those are.

And not all of Nintendo’s stuff is “kid’s stuff.” Some of their series like Metroid, and Fire Emblem are quite mature. And even some of their family-friendly stuff has some surprisingly darker content. Like the red blood in Kirby 3’s final boss, or some of the creepy undertones in Luigi’s Mansion, and stuff. “Star Fox Command” on DS featured some minor swears. And while the Smash Bros. series lacks blood, it still features characters getting set on fire, electrocuted, shot, and expode when they’re defeated, so it’s still a li’l violent.  
Even happy Mario can get dark at times, just look at the intro & ending scenes for Super Mario Galaxy.

@NitroFury  
I have several consoles, but mostly older ones.

@DarkObsidian  
Agreed, seems PS4 fans ignored it too unfortunately.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide