Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I bought Opai Academy not too long ago, but only recently got around to actually playing it. Seeing as how I bought it through Steam, it’s of course missing features. And by “features,” I of course, mean the sex scenes. The thing that tipped me off that something wasn’t right was that there were at least two scenes that were just empty. I clicked on them, and then the game immediately skipped to the title card with chibi artwork of the featured character that plays when a scene is over.
I can’t be too upset even though I’m more than halfway through the game, because I made the mistake of assuming that Valve wouldn’t release an ero game which was heavily edited, and didn’t check to see if a.) if any content had been cut for the game and b.) if there was a patch that would restore said cut content before diving in.
AaronMk
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Sky funeral
Falling asleep during the scene in Yakuza 3 where the conspiracy is revealed because it drags so much and is such unflattering exposition and just wanting to get through it so I can save and do anything else to wake myself up
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
So I managed to find a patch that restores the content that was cut from the version of Oppai Academy available on Steam. And it is absolutely criminal how much content was removed. Without the patch, it took me about four hours to get from the opening to chapter 10 with the patch it took me six hours just to get through the prologue and chapter 1 (granted, I was distracted doing other things at the same time, but still). And that’s just in the main game. There’s a ton of other stuff that’s missing: CGs, animations, mini-chapters that focus on side characters… hell, without the patch, there isn’t even any nudity. To put it bluntly, Valve should not be allowed to sell this game in its current state. And especially not for 40 fucking dollars. I might take a look at other games in the series, but I’ll tell you right now, if I do get them, it won’t be through Steam.
Background Pony #3F1D
Dearest Nintendo: could you please stop sending me emails advertising your online service? I’ve been a member for nearly 5 years, you don’t need to remind me all the benefits like…IDK, the NES games?
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Well we are getting an Endless Ocean game for the Switch. Did anyone even play these besides the super niche people? And apparently Japan is getting Mother 3 again.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Moonflower of Peace
Shin Megami Tensei V is getting an updated re-release subtitled “Vengeance.” And of course, Switch owners who bought the original version will have to buy the game AGAIN at full price just to experience the new content.
(sigh)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide