Sonic Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just picked up and started playing Frontiers, and I am liking it so far.
I honestly enjoy just running around a big open hub world filled with all kinds of collectables.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
So, I’ve just now completed the first island in Sonic Frontiers. I COULD give more in-depth thoughts about the game, but…
HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN FIGHT AGAINST A GIANT TITAN AS SUPER SONIC!
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
I gotta say this has to be the longest amount of time I’ve seen Sonic and Amy interact with each other in anything.
Also is it just me or does the voice acting feel a bit off? I looked up the voice cast and it’s still Roger Craig Smith playing him, but for some reason they sound ironically low energy (Eggman still sounds good though).
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
I’ve arrived to Chaos Island and after rescuing Tails, it would appear Sonic has been infected by some cyberspace virus which reminds me a lot of the metal virus from the comic books.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
I’ve managed to unlock all the Egg Memos which you get from playing Big’s fishing game (which thankfully is not as horrendous as I thought it would be),
And there is a lot of neat stuff being referenced like how he never really knew his cousin Maria all that well and that she always got more attention which somewhat feeds into his narcissism quite a bit, or that Eggman really was just a nickname Sonic gave him but he decided to imbrace instead (also mentions Baldy McNosehair). There are also plenty of references to past games like Sonic Adventure games and even Black Arms from Shadow the Hedgehog, and of course we learn more about Sage and how she is basically Eggman’s daughter at this point.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
I just keep getting more and more hyped for Sonic Prime, I love the different ideas for universes that Sonic travels to (honestly makes me want this in video game form).
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I went to Chuck E. Cheese last week for my birthday and they have this Sonic Adventure spinner thing, the kind where you put in a token (or in this case, scan with a card because they discontinued tickets and tokens (excluding tokens that they give you when you scan the games where a token is needed to… I dunno, jump or something, you’ll have to look it up because I’m running out of steam halfway through typing this post) so it’s all on a card now, and you either buy points that can be spent on games or a timer that lets you have unlimited plays until time runs out, and you can pause the timer only once so I like to buy an hour, pause after 30 minutes, have an ice cream break, then resume), and the song that plays when it’s spinning was the race that plays in Twinkle Park.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide