Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A peaceful protest on the WH lawn was dispersed so that Trump could visit a church and threaten to unleash the military on them.
Background Pony #FE3C
@OneMoreAnonymous  
Anonymity has been steadily eroded by various agencies and corporations, Google and Facebook in particular, and they have also expanded censorship to a remarkable degree. Finding social media alternatives is a bare minimum to keep yourself anonymous.

@Background Human  
Seems like a rational enough response though it would have been better yesterday.. Still irritating to see CNN try to put a spin on it calling it “lashing out.” Sounded more like coaching.

@Zincy  
Took me a second to get it, but that’s a good one, lol.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
A peaceful protest on the WH lawn was dispersed so that Trump could visit a church and threaten to unleash the military on them.

Let’s see how that will work out, I mean it’s not like a repeat of the Tiananmen Square Massacre will come out of this.
Background Pony #2F82
It amazes me that you guys think He’s talking about sending the military on peaceful protesters, and totally not the rioters. Like, Seriously? Did you all have a sudden case of Amnesia? Well you’re certainly acting like it.

lets be real here, Not everything he does is bad or stupid.
Background Pony #2F82
@The Smiling Pony  
They were blocking him in, He can’t exactly send in normal police to shoo them away, especially when they refuse to leave. When people prevent a president from leaving the white house, or any place, he has a right to send in the police to disperse them, not to mention there is a very big leap between forcing protestors out of the way and telling the military to massacre them.

Heck, with the sources you guys claim are so truthful, I doubt they were a hundred percent peaceful.
Background Pony #2F82
@The Smiling Pony  
That doesn’t prove anything about your point. Everyone who’s seen the news knows he’s threatening to send in the military if the Governors don’t do their jobs, but not everyone thinks he’s going to tell them to shoot peaceful protestors.
Background Pony #FE3C
@The Smiling Pony  
A number of people believe we dwell on a flat earth. What “people believe” may matter in politics but it doesn’t prove whether they’re right or not. Considering users have a lot of different opinions here it is better to deal in hard facts regardless rather than argue over opinions and semantics.
Background Pony #2F82
@The Smiling Pony  
I have. My applogies, I just get easily annoyed sometimes, I’m already annoyed over people automatically assuming Trump is going to act like a tyrant, despite the fact he hasn’t legitly acted like one in all of his presidency. People have predicted he would do all sorts of tyrannical stuff, yet he never actually has.
Background Pony #2F82
@Ereiam  
Under false Allegations by corrupt Democrats(As in Democrats that are corrupt, not saying all of them are.)
Background Pony #FE3C
@Ereiam  
@Background Pony #2F82  
Do we really want to get entangled in the whole farce that Washington politics consists of? There are pressing issues across the world and this sort of thing got settled a long time ago. Petty politics is worth a facehoof.
Background Pony #FE3C
@OneMoreAnonymous  
Why am I not surprised Michael Moore would say something so oblivious to cause and effect?  
But yes, there is a problem with the police. FPSRussia was locked away and his guns stolen due to a tiny amount of marijuana that was likely planted.
Background Pony #FE3C
@The Smiling Pony  
Unironically not a bad idea. These people made themselves a public menace and I don’t think mercy ought to be extended to those who prey on the helpless.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide