Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #4DCF
@AaronMk
Jack Saint? The guy who came up with the Cars eugenics video? No thanks I’m too normie for this stuff.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Moonflower of Peace
Shin Megami Tensei V is getting an updated re-release subtitled “Vengeance.” And of course, Switch owners who bought the original version will have to buy the game AGAIN at full price just to experience the new content.
(sigh)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Am I being naive that I expect this Pokemon Presents to be an improvement over the others? I’m hoping they just made some mistakes and they’ll finally at least have SOME good planning.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
My paladin went mortal as well. And I think so in the sense that Bhaal came back to life and took back his title. And if you heard of any BG books, ignore them. They’re bad. How bad? Threesome with the vampire that’s trying to kill you in BG2 levels. It’s a self-insert with the horniest bard who doesn’t care much about the actual story.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, I heard that the canon fate of the player character is to be offed by some extremely bit character you meet in both games, who also turns out to be a Bhaalspawn.
Which is, uh, I’m usually all for deep lore dives and no-name nobodies turning out to be significant. But wow that’s a left field twist.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

They are remaking Epic Mickey, which I was not expecting but is very welcoming. Looking at a side by side comparison, it does show that the original is slightly dated so a remake could really sprouse things up.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I never explained the difference between the three main Digimon games on Steam (Cyber Sleuth/Hacker’s Memory, Next Order and Survive). Let me fix that.
CS/HM: This is a Digimon Story game (a series made in the DS era) which is a JRPG where you obtain digimon by scanning them in encounters (both wild and trainer/story encounters in this game). In this game, the max scan is 200% and gives you some ABI, though only 100% is needed to create the mon. You can evolve and devolve digimon, which also gives you ABI, which determines max level, EVs, and is required for some late-game evolution.
NO: This is a Digimon World game (a title that was just what Digimon games were given until the 3DS era with Digimon World: De:Digitize, and is now for the games similar to the first Digimon game), which is a pet-raising/exploration and reconstruction game. You have one partner (two in NO because jogress evolutions) that you raise and evolve until they die of old age like the old v-pets the franchise started with (and still going strong with). The evolution options are base on the egg you pick for your friends to reincarnate as and what requirements they meet (NO gives you the option to block some evolutions once you recruit the right digimon). The exploration and reconstruction part is the story, where you are sent out to return or recruit digimon to the town/city they left after going a bit wild due to the main villain. Some stand around and look pretty, but most have a mechanic like a store, giving you free items daily, helping you meet non-stat evolution requirements, and the like.
Survive: This isn’t base on any previous series game series. Instead, this is a visual novel/strategy RPG that ask “what if the first season of Digimon was a horror story?” It does want you to beat it four times (three normal endings and one NG+ ending), but does carry over things like items, digimon and their evolutions obtained in previous playthroughs. Affinity doesn’t, which is due to it deciding if you get the secret ending or not. Affinity is required for the evolutions of the human character’s partners (hence why you keep them in NG+ for future runs on that file). Not for the faint of heart.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Randomly browsing cosplay pics until I came across this L4D group photo with a Generic Bozo in the back who thinks he’s part of the team:
Idiot likely got killed by the first Witch he saw.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
@Dustcan
For some reason, I imagine that Francis would find “Larry” so insufferable that he’d honestly start being nicer to Louis and Bill as a result.
“Larry” would be the butt monkey of the group without a doubt, hell he’d probably try to convince the Church Guy to let only him inside the safe room and leave the rest of the group out.
Move aside Purple Francis, “Larry” is the true 5th survivor.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
@Dustcan
For some reason, I imagine that Francis would find “Larry” so insufferable that he’d honestly start being nicer to Louis and Bill as a result.
“Larry” would be the butt monkey of the group without a doubt, hell he’d probably try to convince the Church Guy to let only him inside the safe room and leave the rest of the group out.
Move aside Purple Francis, “Larry” is the true 5th survivor.
Did some digging, the guys name is Jack.
Everyone in the comments section of the forum site these images were on so seem to hate him.
Geez, people can be fucking assholes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide