Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@DanielOrange
I hear the curry flavor is good.
@CalypsoFantasy
Hip and Hop were judges in another old issue too.
I liked seeing “useless” characters get a chance to shine too.
@RogueBadnik
Yeah, but the attacks are Lego. So they’re cooler.
@SleepySteve
Is it still child abuse if the child is a robot?
@SleepySteve
I actually have a more Sega style concept of Warpnik. Maybe I’ll post ot if I can get my computer working.
@DanielOrange
In fairness this is a classic setting.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
@Beau Skunky
You know what’s funny? He’s built giant metal monstrosities and (at least in the future) attempted to gain control of god-like beings. Here, all Eggman wants is to steal popcorn instead of paying for his own. The fiend!
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Professional supermodel
The official Sonic Superstars site has official profiles. No longer “Nack the weasel,” nor a “Sniper,” he is now “Fang the Hunter,” and apparently his official species is a Jerboa. (He resembles a real one as much as Knuckles resembles an echidna, or Sonic a hedgehog.) I guess that obacure animal sounds better then being a weasel/wolf hybrid.
The profile explains away the name snd species confusion on how Fang uses different fake aliases to avoid the authorities, as he’s a crook.
@DanielOrange
Everyone loves popcorn lol.
When my nephew was playing Sonic Mania I explained the popcorn machine reference, and he stated he wants that machine now.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Apparently the guy who voiced Scratch in AoStH also worked on Clint Eastwood’s Unforgiven.
That’s…quite the resume he’s got there.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I just got word that they’re starting filming the human-less scenes for “Sonic the Hedgehog 3” next month while the strike is going on.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@DanielOrange
That’s cool, hope it doesn’t effect the movie.
@SleepySteve
Sometimes, though Jim Cummings Robotnik could be pretty loud at times too.
@Dr_Osaka
I tried to give that game many chances, but I just couldn’t get into it, because of the controls. (And I actually enjoy motion control games likd Skyward Sword, and Wii Sports Resort.)
Oddly, it’s one of the few 3D Sonic games to have a high score on IGN. Frankly, it made me want to play the controversial Shadow game…
@SleepySteve
And Grounder was in the first Sonic movie briefly.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky
Really it would be no different to when they were filming The sonic scenes without any of the main human characters In the previous two.
And I would imagine the extras would just be local uk actors not americans
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@northern haste
The important thing is that it all works out in the end, I would hate for the Sonic movies and all their hard work to be damaged because of the stupid strikes; the movie was pretty much saved thanks to the studio holding the film back to fix the “ugly” design they went with.
@Beau Skunky
Same here I enjoy playing other games with motion control (Sonic and the Black Knight for example) and while there’s no plans of remaking or re-releasing it I would appreciate an update just to fix the clunky controls.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Professional supermodel
The Sega Hardlight Studios Twitter/X, and Facebook pages actually have alot of cool phone wallpapers of characters like Tikal, Whisper, and Tangle.
@Dr_Osaka
On the Wii it’s mostly the first party games that benefited the motion controls, most of the third party ones just had tacked on “waggle,” (remember waggling in Resident Evil 4 to avoid those boulders?) and didn’t really take full advantage of it.
“Secret Rings” could of been ok, but it honestly made you repeat stages too much, and kinda difficult to play.
At least, the Wii remote inspired Sega to bring back NiGHTS and Samba.
@Dex Stewart
I hear he was an unintentional cameo, as the movie makers didn’t know he was in the old Sonic cartoon.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
My fingers are crossed for Amy to appear in the movie too. Give us the “Sonic Origins” and “Sonic Superstars” team!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@DanielOrange
She’s a pretty popular lately, (even appearing in the new Sonic Lego sets, instead of Knuckles) so I think she is very likely.
There is a rumor she is planned to appear with her friend Big the cat. I think Big would be good for comic relief, as long as he’s more soft spoken.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
@Beau Skunky
Remember when people were begging Danny DeVito to voice Detective Pikachu? (and I believe his response is “the (BLEEP) is a Pikachu?”)
Just out of joking, who should voice Big this time?
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@DanielOrange
It’d have to be somebody who can do that slow, laid-back deadpan tone.
Big the cat may be a bit dim-witted, but he actually does have his hilariously badass/awesome moments too.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
@Beau Skunky
The funny thing is that Lego made Big more likeable while capitalizing on the whole “everyone hates Omochao” thing, where he constantly states the obvious (and Sonic’s patience begins to wear thin). And then there’s that accursed “Carnival Night Zone” barrel, which Sonic summons and then has to destroy to solve a puzzle.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky
Yeah didn’t really play RE4 on Wii, I still owned my Gamecube version at the time (I did upgrade to Switch though).
But I do understand what you mean though, same could be said about the DS; most companies didn’t take full advantage of what the system was capable of and less we forget they managed to fit Super Mario 64 on there. Kingdom Hearts 358 Days is the only other game I can think of that used it’s capabilities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide