Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@phoenixacezero
It’s pretty much at the top of Steam and I would imagine physical and console sales will be at least 6.2 million units easily.
For those who are going to whine endlessly about this is an “Attack” from the phobes and blah de blah de blah de blah.
Know that people aren’t buying the game because they’re de secwet bigoots coming to destroy you, like you want them to be. They’re buying because they hate you for being insufferable and throwing a tantrum.
How many of sales are people doing that and how many just wanted to get the game because they’re Harry Potter fans and don’t give a fuck? As many as it takes.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
JKR is a TERFy cunt, but I’m big on separating the creation from the creator. Particularly when said creation expands past the creator and gets touched by many, many hands.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
I made the horrifying discovery that my sister let my Nephew have the word ‘fortnight’ shaved into the back of his head at the barbers.
I took a picture of it so I can embarrass him when he turns 21.
Then I bought him the original Harry Potter book in hardcover because he’s only ever seen the movies and that boy really needs to read more.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario
Let’s be honest. Kokatu and every other hack game rag will say it does no matter what.
Even if it does. I know quite a few here that believe “Games are political” So uh… Tst… Careful what you wish for?
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Cyborg_pony
Games are inherently political in a sense, but there’s a difference between having themes and mirroring real world events and people confuse them.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Penguin Dragneel
I mean tbh he’s right about kotaku and most major gaming news site. They only care about clicks and virtue signaling, even if you’re in the progressive side. Most of them don’t even care about actually covering games and reviewing, (although they do reviews but seem to care less about actually reviewing.)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide