Unpopular opinion time

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Brass Beau  
Pinkie could actually represent someone with autism. She’s intelligent than what most people give her credit for. Sometimes she really doesn’t know how to read the room and not know how to be serious, you could say she has Adhd, didn’t she also have a tic as well? You could also say she is very impulsive.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Ring Team  
I know that’s not the point of her,lol. I’m just saying if someone wanted to say that a character in mlp could be autistic, Pinkie would fit the bill. All of those things that’s listed are at least behavioral traits of people on the spectrum.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t know. Some episodes have Pinkie looking totally normal, and other episodes have Pinkie going completely insane.

It’s an interesting thought, but it’s not very consistent.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Latecomer  
No. At this point most of the episodes change something from the character to fit the motivations and themes without taking care of the character arc. That’s one of the things I don’t like about MLP, no matter how much I love it. Applejack didn’t have fear of huge crowds until Made in Manehattan from the season 5. Pinkie Pie wasn’t as insane. And Rainbow Dash, with some exceptions, has become a very mean character since Rainbow Rocks. And then we have Starlight, a character who says she wants to redeem herself except when she doesn’t want to.

But it doesn’t bother me anyway because I know the consistency of the TV show has been completely random, without going to a logical direction. I still haven’t finished MLP (I’m in the season 7), but I’m pretty sure the writers didn’t think of the idea of writing stories for nine seasons in the first place. Besides, if I want a consistent story, I’d watch other interesting, funny or emotional stories. Breaking Bad, Gravity Falls, Animaniacs, Calvin & Hobbes, the Ghibli films, Steven Universe, Undertale…

Besides, I still have my favourite episodes that are the reasons why I love the show. I got The best Night Ever, Gauntlet of Fire, Call of the Cutie, Inspiration Manifestation, Party of One, Putting your hoof down, Sleepless in Ponyville, Rarity takes Manehattan, the season 2 finale, the MLP film… All these concepts, characters and stories I thought would never happen are now in the show, so that’s ok.

And, hey, I got Crusaders of the lost Mark. Not a lot of people were into that kind of episode.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I think in the original script she was called Ditzy Doo. Can’t remember. Since she was credited as Muffins, that’s what I go with. I find her clumsiness more interesting than the fact that she’s cross eyed, anyways.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Well in her first speaking role(and namedrop) she had a very ‘odd’ tone to her. That and her eyes made some people (never been clear exactly who) think she was some kind of disabled joke and had her ‘fixed’ in future viewings.

After the wonderful joy it brought us all to have our fandom acknowledged such, people here were not happy.

This was when people starting using the word ableist.

@Brass Beau  
That was in Winter Wrap up, was only referred to by name, and some argue it was referring to a slightly different character. That hasn’t been used since.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide