Sonic Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Here’s the strangest thing I learned: Sega is now against showing “alternate” Sonics in any given Sonic TV show nowadays, so Sonic Boom and Sonic Prime don’t feature other versions of the Blue Blur himself. No reason is currently given.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Might be part of the Sega Mandates.
For the sake of brevity allow me to simplfy.
The fallout of the, rather mixed, history of the Archie Sonic comics, mixed with the departure and lawsuits by one Ken Penders, and the disaster that was Sonic 06, led Sega to draft a series of mandates over how Sonic and the universe he inhabits can be depicted.
Given that multi-verse stuff was big in the Penders-verse, that might be the reason why it’s frowned upon now.
Posted Report
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Zincy
The mandates were even a thing before that, they just got stricter over time. I don’t necessarily think you can blame certain things for it.
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Eggman in Sonic Adventure 2 was my favorite version of him, he’s got Sonic Spinball vibes of a cool old dude that hangs out in a garage listening to Dio.
Jim Carrey’s role reminded me of Trevor Philips off GTA 5.
Funny enough Trevor reminds me of Dan Vs, being more or less dangerous.
Dr. Robotnik’s influence was right up there with Mortal Kombat’s Shao Kahn and my compliments to the voice actors who did a really good job on those characters.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt
Yeah, but it’s kinda hard not to think the legal incident, and such didn’t make Sega paranoid about that.
@LightningBolt
Well, he is the main character.
@Zincy
It wasn’t just during the Pender era, other writers even Ian Flynn used the Sonic multiverse gimmick.
Also, it sounds weird calling Archie Sonic the “Pendersverse,” as the series’ universe wasn’t just cultivated by him.
Also, I’m oddly seeing many conspiracy nuts that think, “there are no Sega mandates,” and believe the comic writers can literally do what they want, use whatever character they want, and such… Methinks they don’t understand how licensed comics are made…
Ever wonder why Cream and Omega took forever to appear in the Archie canon? Sega wouldn’t let them. So that’s one of the proofs that Sega oversees the comic.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
@Jade Kitsune
Glad to see we’ll get a physical release, playable Amy Rose, and all the Game Gear titles (although not the other remaining Genesis titles, and still no Knuckles’ Chaotix).
Of course nothing would make me happier then to see them include the PROPER prototype tracks for Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Is it me or has that Knuckles prequel TV series on Paramount+ largely dropped off? We’ve had literally nothing since the series was announced just before Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was released.
I wonder if it’s been caught up in the Showtime/Paramount+ consolidation.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@Dex Stewart
It also makes me wonder if Sonic 3 is actually going to keep its December 2024 release date. Considering how Avatar: The Way of Water blew away everyone’s expectations box office-wise, I can’t imagine Paramount wants to risk their newborn franchise getting annihilated by Avatar 3.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
When Sonic is fighting The End in Sonic Frontiers, as it’s rambling on and on about Sonic’s past battles and how pathetic its efforts are going to be, I bet Sonic was thinking “Man, does this chunk of rock EVER stop talking?!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide