Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@SquiggyBomb  
i’m just very proud of the toilet pony. badumsquish made the mistake of saying he’d draw me “anything” as a welcome back present.

in other words, he basically put a box of candy in the hands of a child.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@SquiggyBomb  
it’s the power… of friendship. friendship is a funny and beautiful thing. it can be created, it can be strengthened or weakened, and it can be destroyed. it can transcend age, gender, race, and now in this age of technology can exist across the thousands of miles that separate some people.

but it can’t be taken away.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
if we lived in a world where our buttcheeks were living, thinking, breathing ponies and we got to choose which two ponies would be our buttcheeks, i’d choose big macintosh and applejack because they would be strong enough to carry my weight and walk around as i sat thus saving me the effort.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@DanielTepesKraus  
it’s actually a character i found on 4chan. it’s just so hilariously weird that i love it.

@Goremise  
welcome to the world of badumsquish where things range from adorable as fuck to outright terrifying (NSFW), where everything is a pony and monsters are your neighbor, where hybrids run amok and anon can breed with anything. if you don’t mind some surreal or explicit content, it’s worth switching over to the everything filter for at least one good peruse of his gallery.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
considering how the next easiest means to find a clip from a movie i want to rewatch is “brb piracy” and even if the next easiest means was a legitimate purchase i’d still pirate because i couldn’t bring myself to buy the entire episode of “cape feare” just to see the part where sideshow bob dedicates the song wipeout to bart simpson along with a death threat, it’s actually quite retardedly stupid that youtube takes down clips of episodes and films due to “copyright concerns”.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
something i’ve always hated about the castlevania games is there habit of making a very counter-inutitive way to get the true ending in all their games.

i’m not talking about a secret, special, or bonus ending either. when i play a video game i’d expect to be able to get at least a decent or even conclusive ending by just completing the “save my friends” sidequest or having an overall good “score” in the game (little to no deaths, etc).

castlevania games be like “so when you got more than halfway through the game you didn’t spontaneously decide to backtrack all the way back to the tutorial level and use the very easy to miss spell or item in a way the game never told you to use it in an area where there’s no hint to do so? well fuck you then! no final area, boss, or conclusive ending for you! buy the strategy guide next time motherfucker!”
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@DanielTepesKraus

And then there’s Portrait of Ruin, where you have to cast a very specific spell on a particular boss (a spell that’s very difficult to cast, especially against this particular boss), which leads to a new boss fight that you otherwise wouldn’t encounter, and only THEN can you get the true ending.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@Jarkes  
ugh yeah. they’re all annoying like that. aria of sorrow had the whole “you must have three specific souls equipped during a boss” thing, which is already annoying because there are other souls you’d much rather use and the only hint is three easy to miss book items that give vague hints to do it. harmony of dissonance made it so you had to equip maxim and juste’s bracelets during the “final” boss fight (and it only worked in one castle) which, considering you started with one of these bracelets and both did nothing, odds are you’ve long forgotten about them.

it drives me mental because now when i pick up a castlevania game the first thing i have to do is look up a walkthrough to see how not to screw myself out of finishing the game, which then spoils the shit out if the game for me, but they’re otherwise really damned fun.

let’s face it… castlevania games are fun but they suck when it comes to extra content.
archestereo

That awkward moment when you realize Trixie’s claim about the Ursa Major was inspired by the tall tale about Davy Crockett grinning at a bear nearly half a decade after you first watched Boast Busters.

…also, I faved five images within five minutes today; not entirely sure if that’d literally be astronomical, but I rarely fave stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide